Now Supporting LoRa® 2.4 GHz. Samples available upon request. Contact MultiTech sales to learn more.
The mCard™ gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the Conduit® programmable gateway.
Available options include a LoRaWAN® Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of mDot™ long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® technology page today for the latest in-depth information.
- Multi-Function Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net